Fri, Aug 18|
Private Home Location
Reiki I Certification & Training - Wilmington, IL
Discover the Healer WITHIN!! Location: Wilmington, IL
Time & Location
Aug 18, 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Private Home Location, 39 Largemouth Ln, Wilmington, IL 60481, USA
About The Event
Reiki Level I - Discover the Healer Within!
Learn why Reiki therapy is being welcomed throughout the world as the most effective healing-hands technique to promote well-being in both the holistic and medical field.
Reiki means ‘universal energy” and all living beings are welcomed to connect to this life-force energy. Taking Reiki classes will guide you through simple, yet various pathways to connect and share energy as a vital nourishing holistic practice. Reiki encourages harmony to the whole-person mentally, emotionally, physically, socially, and spiritually.
In this course, you will:
• Learn in-depth about energy therapy in a variety of ways, focusing on the importance of energetic self-care along with how it impacts the way we serve others.
• Gain understanding of both the Traditional and Western aspects of Reiki.
• Experience and learn Self-Healing Treatment, Aura Cleansing with essential oils, Shielding, Protection, Clearing and Flooding.
• Learn basics of the body’s energy centers, known as the Kundalini Chakra System.
• Be given 5 Guided Principles of Reiki to embrace a life with an open heart and open mind.
• Learn how to calm the mind & reach a relaxed state of being through meditation.
All are welcome to take this class for personal or professional interest. No prior experience needed. Come as you ARE!
Each student will receive an illustrated manual, along with your Reiki Lineage. After completing this training, you will receive your Reiki Certification suitable for framing.
This Reiki program is accredited with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) and is an official Continuing Education Credit provider. 7 CE credit hours are offered for this class.
Facilitator: Shannon Chada, RMT, "The Energy Doula" With a joyful heart, Shannon walks a path of UNITING nature, culture and community. To serve and help others, compassionately and empower self-healing of mind, body and spirit.
Shannon Chada is the founder of Full Circle Harmony Ministry Academy of Holistic and Spiritual Arts, a 501c3 non-profit. Shannon began her Reiki Journey in 1997 and has been a Reiki Master Teacher since 2000. Shannon completed over 50 clinical hours practicing Reiki in the Medical Field as part of her training in becoming a Certified Urban Zen Integrative Therapist (UZIT). She has studied with and completed Reiki Intensive Medical Training with Pamela Miles, along with other Traditional Eastern & Western Reiki Masters.
Shannon has over 20 years of experience in Reiki, as a Certified yoga Instructor, Energy Specialist, Crystal Healer, Sacred Circle and Ceremony Facilitator, Legally Ordained Minister, Aromatherapy, Massage Therapist, Artist, Musician/Singer and Holistic Doula. Shannon shares her love, pride and passion for her culture by incorporating her Native American roots into all she does.
You can find Shannon leading various healing workshops and conscious community events throughout the Chicagoland and Rockford area.
Assisted & Hosted by: Barb
PREPARE FOR CLASS:
- Bring a refillable water bottle.
- Bring a lunch (30min Lunch time)
- Wear comfortable clothing, limited jewelry.
- Highly Suggest eating healthy, being hydrated & well rested week of class.
- Payment of $125 is due day of class: CASH or CHECK ONLY!
Can't wait to see you there!
Date: August 18th, 2023
Time: 10am - 5:30pm
**THIS CLASS IS BEING OFFERED AT A DISCOUNTED RATE: Regular Cost $175. YOUR DISCOUNTED RATE: $125 (savings of $50)**
Cost: $125 (Special Pricing - InHome Location) / PAYMENTS FOR THIS CLASS IS: Cash or Check ONLY due day of class.
(Checks made out to "Full Circle Harmony Ministry")
Offers 7 CEUS through NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork)
Must Register by August 12th!!
You MUST Cancel at least 3 days before the event or a $25 cancelation fee will be charged.